Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Garden Art at my Store: Gothic Rose and Vintage Scrollwork


Here's the latest garden art design in my AngelCityArt store; I've named it Gothic Rose.  I usually post about my new art on the AngelCityArt blog, but since this is garden related I thought I'd preview it here.
It's a large pink and white Double Delight rose against a background design of gothic scrollwork.  The design reminds me of the great old ironwork you find in Victorian English gardens or vampire love stories set in the rainy Pacific Northwest (or New Orleans, but I'm ageing myself).  There are curling leaves in the corners in a cool vintage style.  I used Photoshop to stylize the rose photo so it looks more like a painting.
Hope you like it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin